This Fund is now closed
Lifes2Good Foundation is an Irish charitable Foundation with a special interest in supporting women and children in situations of vulnerability in the West of Ireland.
This year the Foundation is offering grants of up to €5,000 to not-for-profit groups based in Connacht, who are working on new projects that aim to prevent or reduce levels of domestic violence in the region.
- Round opens for applications: 17th July 2018
- Closing Date for applications: 17th August 2018
- Grants will be made by: Mid-September 2018
- Progress Report due: March 2019
- Learning Network Event: March 2019
- Final Outcome Reports due: Mid-September 2019
Proposals should demonstrate an innovative, community-based approach with potential for development, expansion and possible roll-out in other areas. Projects may one or more of the following approaches, but other creative approaches will also be considered:
- Empowerment programmes for women and girls
- Programmes that tackle issues such as consent, respect, healthy and unhealthy relationships, coercive control
- Community leadership initiatives for women and girls
- Educative, informative and preventative work with men and boys
- Work that focuses on empowering survivors to bring about change in their lives (e.g. coping strategies, exit strategies, parenting strategies, life after domestic violence)
- Work that focuses on working with violent partners, to determine the factors that lead to violent or controlling behaviour and strategies to avoid/ prevent that violence
In order to find out more about the scheme’s priorities and to determine whether or not your organization/ project may be eligible to apply, you must read the full criteria document here.
How to Apply:
Once you have ensured that you meet all of the grant criteria above, you can then make an online application by clicking on the link below.
The closing date for the scheme is 16:30 on the 17th August 2018. No applications will be accepted after this time. If you have any queries in relation to the grant criteria, application process or your eligibility for the scheme, please don’t hesitate to contact Sara Stokes email@example.com.