Posted on December 14, 2016
The Community Foundation for Ireland has just launched its annual survey of our grants community. The survey provides CFI with anonymous feedback from our grants community. It offers a candid assessment of our work, which we use to inform further development of our grant making.
The survey seeks feedback across three areas:
- General feedback about the Foundation and our work:
- The experience of 2016 applicants; and
- The experience of 2016 grantees (successful applicants).
- The survey will take approx. 5 minutes to complete. To access the survey please click here
- Please complete the survey before 5pm on Tuesday, 31th January 2017.
- The report of the 2015 grants survey is available here
We look forward to receiving your feedback.